We love having tacos for dinner at our house. So much so that every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday, and the kids look forward to dinner! So I try to change it up every week and these Slow Cooker Paleo Chicken truly do not disappoint. You can add any toppings you want. We serve ours with fresh tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro. These Crockpot Paleo Chicken Tacos are perfect for anyone with dietary restrictions. they are gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain free, not to mention budget and freezer friendly. They are super easy to throw together and you have most of the ingredients in your pantry.
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 4.5 oz mild diced green chilis
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 chopped fresh cilantro
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Add tomatoes, chilis, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours. Uncover, shred chicken using two forks, and mix well.
- Serve on your favorite lettuce or tortillas.
Slow Cooker Paleo Chicken Tacos
- YIELD: 6-8 SERVINGS
- TOTAL TIME: 8 HRS 10 MINS
- PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- COOK TIME: 8 HRS
A delicious, simple, and easy meal that the whole family will love. Use your favorite toppings on these delicious Paleo/ Whole 30 Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos.