This Paleo Cauliflower Soup is one of the simplest soups you can ever make! With only four ingredients and simple pantry items, this easy slow cooker cauliflower soup is delicious, Whole 30, Paleo, gluten-free, and of course dairy-free. You only need a few minutes to sauté your onion and garlic, throw all of your ingredients in your slow cooker, and puree the cauliflower to one of the creamiest and delicious soups you will ever have. If you are in a hurry you can also make this in the Instant Pot or on your stove top. I will add directions to the bottom of the recipe.
- 2 Tbs. avocado oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 5 cups chicken broth
- In a medium pan, heat avocado oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions are tender, about 5-6 minutes. Add onion mixture, cauliflower florets, and chicken broth to slow cooker.
- Cover and slow cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. Uncover and using an immersion blender and puree until smooth.
- Add more broth, salt, and pepper if necessary. Top with fresh chives and/ or bacon.
Stove Top Directions:
- In a large soup pot, heat avocado oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions are tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and broth to pot. Bring to a boil and cook until cauliflower is tender. Puree ingredients and add extra salt and pepper or broth if needed.
Instant Pot Directions:
- Heat avocado oil in the Instant Pot on the saute setting. Add onion, garlic, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions are tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and broth to pot. Push MANUAL button and set to 8 minutes. Quick release the pressure and using an immersion blender puree the soup until desired consistency, adding more salt and pepper and broth if necessary.
Paleo Cauliflower Soup
TOTAL TIME: 4 HRS 10 MINS
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 4 HRS